HGV 1 Driver, ADR Tanker (BBBH241) Knottingley, England
|Salary:||GBP33000 - GBP38000 per annum + pension, holidays, full-time, nights out|
HGV 1 Driver, ADR Tanker
PDRS are pleased to offer full time / permanent employment opportunities with a very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Knottingley, Leeds.
- Permanent HGV 1 vacuum tanker ADR driver (waste chemicals)
- Offered via agency temp-perm employment
- Transporting general purpose waste chemical tankers to client sites across the UK
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
week 1 - days,
week 2 - nights,
week 3 - tramping out
Shift length: based on 11.25 hours per day
May also be required to work every 2nd or 3rd weekend
Permanent employment basic: £33,309.63 per annum (potential for up to £38k)
Overtime/Saturday rate: £13.02/hr
Sunday/Bank hol rate: £17.36/hr
Bonus: 3% annual attendance, performance, safe driving & incident-free.
Holidays & pension as per company scheme
Required skills and experiences:
- You will have a minimum 2 years current driving on your HGV 1 licence and 180 shifts driven
- You will have no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Previous tramping experience an advantage
- Valid full ADR card for fuel, tanks & packages
- You will benefit from previous chemical tanker experience, however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and ‘product sign off’ where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are recruiting for the depot located in Knottingley, chemical tankers.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single ‘spot’ product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.