HGV 1 driver ADR (BBBH240) Immingham, England
|Salary:||GBP13 - GBP18 per hour|
HGV 1 Driver ADR
PDRS are recruiting 2 x HGV 1 Drivers for night shifts, to work directly for well-known international container freight company, operating from Immingham.
This is offered as an ongoing agency position, nights, with possibility of permanent position for the right person.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shuttling of trailers & containers between docks and storage locations.
- Full ADR required
- May be occasional trunking required to other sites in the Midlands and North West
HGV Class 1 driver - Required Skills
- Twist Lock trailer experience preferred.
- You will have held your HGV Class 1 licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Valid full ADR card for tanks & packages
- Valid CPC & Digicard
Note: We do not recruit drivers with DD, DR, CD, CU, IN, or TT endorsements
The Working Week:
- Monday to Friday, night shift
- Start times: 16:00 & 18:00 hours.
- Shift Length: 10 to 12 hours.
Ltd Company/Umbrella Rates:
- Days: £13.00
- Nights: £14.00
- Saturday: £16.00
- Sunday: £18.00
One of the world’s leading Logistics Service Providers.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply via this job site