HGV Class 1 LGV CE ADR Tanker driver, days & nights (BBBH218hey) Morecambe, England
|Salary:||GBP36000 - GBP40000 per annum + pension, holidays, bonus|
HGV Class 1 LGV CE ADR Tanker driver, days/nights.
PDRS are pleased to offer full time / permanent employment opportunities with a very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Heysham, Lancashire.
Immediate starts available, pending successful interview.
Permanent HGV Class 1 ADR chemical tanker driver.
- Safe transporting of general purpose chemicals to client sites across the UK
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
1 week days (05.00)
1 week nights (17.00)
Permanent employment basic: : £36,632.66 per annum + bonus
Overtime/Saturday/Sunday/Bank hol rates available when worked.
Bonus: 3% annual attendance, performance, safe driving & incident-free.
Holidays & pension as per company scheme
Tax free allowances
Full Uniform and Safety Clothing ?
Medicals paid in full
Required skills and experiences:
- You will have a minimum of 2 years HGV 1 driving experience
- You will have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Valid full ADR card for tanks & package with over 6 months left before expiry.
- You will benefit from previous chemical tanker experience, however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and product sign off where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
- Safety Focused
- Excellent written and oral English ability
- Excellent understanding of UK Road network
We are recruiting for the depot located in Heysham, chemical tankers.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. Successful applicants will be contacted within 72 hours.