HGV 1 Driver, nights (BBBH242) Widnes, England
|Salary:||GBP13 - GBP17 per hour|
HGV 1 Driver, nights, trunking
We require a number of HGV 1 Drivers for nights trunking to cover ongoing agency positions on general haulage for our client based in Widnes.
- Ongoing contract role, general haulage.
- Nights trunking routes from Widnes to Kendal.
- All routes projected to be completed within 10-12 hours.
- Collecting empty trailers from depot, trunking to site, wait while loaded, then return to unload. 2 runs per night.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
Required skills and experiences:
- HGV 1 Drivers for nights trunking
- You will have a minimum of 2 years current driving on your HGV 1 licence
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your driving licence, minor offences.
- Experienced night driver.
- Nights, Monday to Friday, start time 17.00 & 18.00, trunking Widnes to Kendal.
Ltd Company hourly rates:
- Days: £13.00
- Nights: £14.00
- Saturday: £15.00
- Sunday: £17.00
- PAYE rates available.
- All breaks paid
As well as providing specialist road tanker semi-trailers in fuels and chemicals, they also provide trunking work for the food services nework and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single ‘spot’ product movements.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply now via the job site or email up to date CV and covering letter.