HGV Class 1 ADR Driver, LPG deliveries, nights (BBBH236) Southampton, England
|Salary:||GBP13.04 - GBP23.45 per hour + overtime, pension, holidays, bonus|
HGV 1 Driver, LPG tanker, ADR, nights
Full time / permanent employment opportunity with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company working out of Southampton
HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker Driver required for nightly LPG deliveries.
We are offering a full time permanent position on nights, via agency temp-perm route.
Successful applicants need to be available as soon as possible for interview & assessment.
- Monday to Friday nights, typically from 18.00
- Nightly route planned by customer
- LPG experience essential.
- Basic day rate + night bonus: £13.04 p/h
- Overtime: £17.62 p/h
- Sat & Sun: £23.47 p/h
- Guaranteed min 39 hours per week
- All breaks paid.
- Paid holiday, pension, sick pay.
- Running LPG Tankers, nights.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
Required skills and experiences:
- You will have held your HGV 1 licence for over 2 years and driven 180 shifts in that time.
- Valid ADR card for gas tanks & packages.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your driving licence, for minor offences.
- You will benefit from previous LPG tanker experience, however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and ‘product sign off’ where required.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter. If you haven't been contacted within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.