Product Manager - Industrial Automation (32272) West Midlands, England
|Salary:||+ 10% pension + car + bonus|
A Product Manager with experience of Industrial Automation products and solutions is required for an established manufacturer of modular automation products.
The company is enjoying significant growth and the range of products is expanding all the time.
Location - Home Based
The role of Product Manager will include but not limited to:
- Working with existing and prospective customers to gather input on latest products and solutions (Voice of customer) and use this information to drive the marketing approach or changes to the product portfolio.
- Research potential customers and market segments and influence the strategy to drive awareness of products and services to key markets.
- learn the range of available products and unique selling points in relation to competitor products.
- Visit customers as required working from a home office.
- Attend trade shows and help with the set up.
Experience required for Product Manager:
- Knowledge of the automation market is essential. This may include IOT connectivity, drives, control systems/PLC's, sensors, HMI, motion control products etc.
- Experience with product marketing activity targeting customers of automation products such as Automated manufacturing, (Food production, assembly), System Integrators (Bespoke automation, Warehouse Automation, Conveyors, process automation (utilities/Oil & Gas) etc.
- Customer centric attitude to business, putting the customer first and striving to meet and exceed expectations of service.
- Highly commercial and technical, able to learn and understand the technology along with the commercial awareness of how this technology can be used in industry to drive marketing and product awareness.
This is a senior position managing a high value portfolio of products and bespoke solutions to a niche sector.
If you are an experienced Product Manager with knowledge of automated products/solutions, then please click on the link to apply.
In return, our client can offer a high basic remuneration, with 10% pension, company car and bonus scheme.