Project Manager (32073) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum|
Position: Project Manager
Location: Birmingham, UK
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 DOE
We are seeking a highly capable Project Manager to join a growing team in Birmingham. As the Project Manager you will be hands on and will be directly involved with all stages of the project. This will include working with the design engineers, electrical and mechanical engineers, robot/PLC programmers and customers.
Key skills required for the Project Manager vacancy:
- This is a hands on project management opportunity and we are looking for applicants who are enthusiastic about leading engineering projects and capable of managing complex bespoke engineering solutions.
- Previous experience of project managing bespoke solutions for customers within an Automation/System Integration or complex capital plant environment is desirable, or transferable project management skills from Automotive would also be seriously considered.
- Working from cradle to grave, liaising with design teams, software engineers, purchasing, customers, mechanical and electrical assembly teams to ensure the project milestones are achieved.
- The role will suit someone who is highly organised, confident, strong project management experience within engineering/manufacturing who can work across multiple engineering functions to deliver multiple projects on time.
- Previous experience with automated bespoke machinery, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems or similar automated machinery will be highly beneficial but not essential if the skills are transferable.
- Technical qualification in engineering is desirable or time served.
- Previous experience working on multiple simultaneous projects will be required.
- Tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions in order to meet deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
To apply for this Project Manager vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software & Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ