Senior Sales Manager (32179) Redditch, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + + commission & car/allowance|
Position: Senior Sales Manager
(also keen to hear from Technical Sales Engineers, Business Development, Automation Sales Engineers)
Location: Ideally located in the Midlands, however we are open to candidates being located anywhere in the UK - Need to be able to travel to Midlands office once or twice per week.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 - negotiable + car
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales Manager to join an innovative System Integrator of automated equipment in the Midlands. We are seeking a Technical Sales Manager with experience of selling bespoke automated solutions to customers across a wide variety of sectors such as Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace or General Engineering.
The role of Technical Sales Manager will include, but not limited to:
- Identifying and winning new business for automation projects.
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Director’s business strategy.
- Discuss automated solutions with customers and talk confidently about their requirement and generate confidence in the company’s ability to find a solution.
- Visit customers as necessary to understand the requirement in more detail and make notes of the environment and access to aid in the quotation.
- Sell solutions which often incorporate any of the following technologies; pneumatics, bowl feeders, robotics, conveyors, all controlled via various brands of PLC.
The suitable candidate for Technical Sales Manager vacancy will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of selling bespoke automated solutions or work holding fixtures/tooling.
- Proven experience in new business sales.
- Experience with creating proposal documents is highly advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Able to talk technically with customers about possible solutions. The engineering team will create the concepts.
- Primarily work from home with weekly visits to the office in the Midlands.
- Technical Qualification in Engineering or Apprenticeship is essential.
This is a very exciting opportunity to work for a leading systems integrator serving a wide range of industries within the UK, Europe and US. For more information, or to apply, please click on the link or contact me for more information.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ