Business Development Manager (32329) Oxford, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + car or car allowance|
A Business Development Manager with experience of selling turnkey electro-mechanical systems to companies across the South of England is required for a Midlands based Systems Integrator of automation and controls systems.
Home based role covering the Southern England and Wales
The role of Business Development Manager will include:
- Generate new business through prospecting new customers, building strong relations with existing as well as lapsed customer base.
- Plan your time, visiting customers across the South of England and Wales targeting customers who may require new turnkey automation and controls systems, or upgrades to existing equipment.
- Sell solutions such as SCADA, control panel design and installation, PLC upgrades, install and commissioning, condition monitoring solutions.
- Sectors to target is not limited although an emphasis will be placed on FMCG Manufacturing, Automated Warehousing, 3PL, General Manufacturing, Robotic and Automation System Integrators.
Skills and Experience required for Business Development Manager include:
- Technical qualification in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or industry experience is essential.
- Experience of selling an engineered solutions is essential
- Knowledge of automated systems such as plc's, SCADA, control systems, industrial automation is essential.
This is an exciting role, supporting the company's ambition for greater industrial diversity. If you have experience of selling in to some or all these sectors with turnkey solutions then we would like to hear from you. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary, with car or car allowance along with additional benefits. To apply for Business Development Manager, please click on the link.