Software Developer (32295) Bromsgrove, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Dependant on Experience + benefits|
A Software Developer with experience of back end development is required to work for an innovative Software Development Company.
The company provides customised and bespoke solutions for customers in Retail and Hospitality sector offering products which provide high performance data to improve operational productivity across many functional areas of the business. These may include, but not limited to, time and attendance, staff deployment technology, business information tools, sales and performance metrics, customer feedback survey, APIs and software integration.
The role of Software Developer will include:
- Requirements Analysis.
- Software Design Documentation.
- Create back-end development, software testing and bug fixes to ensure a robust solution is presented to the customer.
- Develop scalable solutions for future upgrade capability.
- Front End Development - Training will be provided if you have limited experience.
- Provide additional advice and suggestions to improve the functionality and UX during the design and documentation phase.
- Communicate regularly with the customers and project managers.
- Work closely with the project teams and keep abreast of all the latest approved design changes.
- Support existing customers with upgrades and software bug fixes as required.
The suitable candidate for Software Developer will need to possess the following skills:
- Java - Highly Desirable
- PHP - Desirable
- MySQL - Desirable
- Apache Web Servers or similar
- Back End Development - Essential
- Front End - Desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Training can be provided providing core transferable skills.
This is an exciting position working with some of the most prestigious companies within the retail sector. You will have lots of freedom to propose ideas and to create highly bespoke solutions which enable advances in productivity performance.
If you have the required skills and experience and you would like to work for an established software company in a friendly and high performing environment, then please click on the link to apply.