Head of Manufacturing (32326) Hammersmith and Fulham, England
|Salary:||GBP90000 - GBP98000 per annum + up to 50% bonus + PHC (Family)|
A Head of Manufacturing with experience of leading manufacturing teams involved in precision engineering using a combination of CNC Machining and manual machining processes is required for a high-end manufacturer based in London.
The position of Head of Manufacturing is a critical and senior position which carries great responsibility for the execution of quality manufactured products within a high- and enviable manufacturing business.
As Head of Manufacturing, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that manufactured products are built to exacting requirements and to the highest level of quality and performance.
- Review existing manufacturing processes and recommend improvements through a continuous improvement methodology.
- Lead and motivate a highly team of mechanical engineers who are using the latest CNC technology as well as highly skilled manual machining and engraving methods.
- Review product designs and engender product innovation, however always ensuring a productive and cost effective process of manufacture.
- Manage the production levels, workload deployment and production output as per the defined plan.
- Manage a technical team including a Production Manager, Team Leaders and Design Engineers.
- Ensure all finished products are manufactured and delivered to customers as agreed.
- Manage the budgets and monitor performance through agreed KPI's.
The candidate for Head of Manufacturing will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of managing a manufacturing operation with processes including CNC Machining.
- Experienced of driving Lean Manufacturing /Continuous Improvement methodology with successful results.
- Engineering background with a technical qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design, Product Design with Engineering.
If you have the required skills and experiences for this position and you are seeking an exciting opportunity to work for a company manufacturing highly precise products for high net worth individuals, then please click on the link to apply. In return, our client can offer a high basic remuneration with high bonus and benefits.