Business Development Manager (32399) West Midlands, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + + bonus + 35 days holiday (inc statutory)|
A Business Development Manager with experience of selling security services to clients, either direct or via sub-contractors across the UK, is required for an established and growing manned security provider. You will be responsible for proactively identifying, developing, and securing new business across the UK.
Location of role:
Home based role
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
£40,000 – £45,000 (DOE)+ bonus and benefits
28 days Holidays + Statuary
Our client is seeking an established Business Development Manager with experience of selling manned security services to, but not limited to; blue-chip commercial & Industrial, retail, local authorities, and construction.
The position of Business Development Manager will include:
- You will be responsible for Prospecting, searching, and working on new leads.
- Generate new business by opening new accounts and gaining new customers for the company.
- Account management of new and existing clients.
- You will be expected to provide customer quotes, estimates, and provide excellent customer service.
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients.
- You will be targeting various sectors such as the blue-chip commercial & industrial, retail, local authorities, construction, etc.
- Proven "Can Do" approach to Business Development and the hunger and desire to deliver at the highest level.
The suitable candidate for Business Development Manager will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of Business Development within the Security, or related industry is essential.
- You must have a passion for selling services which may include cleaning and security, with a wide knowledge of trends and macro drivers in the industry.
- Must be organised and be able to run your own diary.
If you feel you have the suitable skills and experience for this position of Business Development Manager and you are looking to work for a growing and dynamic business, please click on the link to apply. In return for your experience our client can offer an attractive remuneration with excellent benefits.