Location: Birmingham, UK
Key skills required for the Mechanical Fitter vacancy:
- To work from mechanical engineering drawings/schematics and pneumatic diagrams to assemble bespoke machinery.
- Experience of working with/fitting Pneumatic systems onto special purpose machinery.
- Previous experience with machine frame assembly and working with and putting together aluminium profiles.
- Experience fitting linear slides, rotary tables, jigs & fittings.
- Organised & working to a high standard, ensuring contractors are keeping work areas clean and tidy.
- Experience working in a similar environment: Automated machinery, SPM, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems.
The suitable candidate for Mechanical Fitter will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Past experience of building bespoke automated machinery.
- Experience with pneumatics is essential.
- Bench working skills required to make minor adjustments as necessary.
To apply for this Mechanical Fitter vacancy please click on the link to apply or email your up to date CV to Richard Heaton, Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.