Senior Project Manager (JN -112021-4525131) Buffalo, New York
Local to Buffalo, NY. Must have previous Commercial or Multifamily construction experience.
Details about the Client
NY based GC. Specializing in ground-up multifamily construction projects. Offices in Rochester and Buffalo
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with owners, owner's representatives, architects, designers, property managers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain clear communication and delegation between all team members.
- Mentor, coach and train Assistant Project Managers.
- Financial management of all phases of projects (estimating, bidding, cost tracking to closeout).
- Attend pre-bid/site review meetings.
- Estimate construction budgets and review/prepare bid packages.
- Manage and lead meetings with clients, consultants and subcontractors.
- Monitor the performance of the project superintendents and ensure the highest industry standards are met by all subcontracted trades.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules and coordinate scope of work for all trades.
- Accountable for owner contracts, subcontracts, PO's, associated changes orders, etc.
- Coordinate and document weekly project site meetings.
- Manage all submissions and inspections required by governing agencies
-Must have previous experience managing construction staff up to 15 people.
-Previous experience managing projects up to $50M
-Must be local to Buffalo and willing to travel
-Must have knowledge of subcontractors
-Competitive base salary
-Full health benefits