Directory Services Lead (039) Dayton, Ohio
Systems Administrator II
(Directory Services Lead)
*Secret Clearance Required
This position covers planning and delivery of customer support services including installation, troubleshooting, user assistance, and training. Functions may include diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents, planning and analysis of work processes, researching and reporting trends and patterns of problems, developing training materials and performing computing/information system training sessions, developing and maintaining problem tracking databases, installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware and software, performing backup and recovery operations, consulting with users to identify needs and requirements, conducting feasibility studies and trade-off analyses, preparing business cases, and ensuring the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices.
- The Directory Services Admin is expected to be adaptable to the needs of his support group. As a member of the Directory Services team, we are customer focused and meeting the need of the customer may require them to learn new skills and perform new task regularly.
- The admin will support the day to day ticket flow of Directory Services. This includes the administration of Active Directory objects and exchange mailboxes.
- This will include the support of objects in Microsoft Office 365, DISA enterprise email and any future hosted solutions used by the defense client- The support of these requirements are for both the NIPRNET and SIPRNET
- The Government may require the contractor to work longer hours on given days and/or weekends, depending on operational needs and contingencies, (i.e., installation and testing during non-peak hours).
Six (6) years of progressive experience in the field of Information Processing, three (3) of which are specialized in Information Processing and involve a range of hardware/software solutions, two (2) of which are concentrated, hand-on experience in installing, diagnosing problems, and training customers in the use of software and hardware.
- Document at least two years’ experience with Active Directory administration occurring within the past two years
- Document at least two years’ experience with Exchange Administration occurring within the past two years
IAT II (Security + or equivalent)
Must have one of the following Computing Environment certifications: MCITP 2008 SA, MCSA:WS2008, MCITP 2008 EA, MCM: Windows Server 2008: Directory, MCA: MS Windows Server Directory, MCSA:WS2012, MCSE:WS2012, MCSM:DS, MCSE 2016, MCSA 2016, MCSA 2008, MCSE 2008, MCSA:WS2016, MCSE:WS2016