CRM Architect / Functional Consultant (BBBH5712) Springvale, Melbourne, Australia
- CRM Solution Architect / Functional Consultant
- Fixed term or daily rate contract options
- Southeastern Suburbs – Hybrid working model
Part of our client's strategic plan is investing in several key strategic initiatives that will enable them to transition their service delivery model from current to future state, underpinning the organisation sustainable growth for the longer term.
One of these key initiatives is the implementation of ‘Next Generation’ CRM and ERP systems, and the purpose of the CRM Architect / Functional Consultant role is to work with the chosen vender and bring these systems to life and advise the business on architecture solutions.
This presents a great opportunity for a CRM Functional consultant to step up into a more strategy architecture role, or an experience CRM architect to demonstrate their skills in helping a business customise their solution.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Consult on MS Dynamics integration, ERP implementation and solution architecture
- Provide guidance on the integration strategy of Microsoft Tech stack and a few stand-alone applications
- Advise the organisation on enterprise software solution and IT architecture
- Advise a go-live strategy within defined timelines
- Experience in CRM Implementations (MS Dynamics would be ideal)
- Experience and knowledge of middleware and integration
- Experience and knowledge of the Azure cloud platform & its’ functionalities
- Consulting skills gained across multiple projects and industries (highly regarding)
- Experienced Solution Architect with a proven track record of designing enterprise software solutions (ideally but not a dealbreaker!)
- Experience in agile methodologies and their application
What's on offer:
- 14 Month Fixed term contract
- Excellent opportunity to be the Functional Consultant for a Tech-focused NFP
- Work for a company that is utilising technology and data to revolutionise their industry
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing Business Transformation team, working for an organisation with strong values, inspiring leadership and high levels of collaboration and engagement across both the enterprise and external company
If this role sounds of interest, please apply via the link below