HSEQ Manager (22851) Letchworth Garden City, England
|GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
£40,000 - £45,000
Do you specialise within health and safety and would like to work for one of the UKs leading industrial manufacturing companies? If so apply to this fantastic oppurtunity today!
- To support with co-ordination and completion of ISO 18001 OHAS, ISO – Quality and ISO 14001 Environment audits and support operational teams with external audits
- Risk assessments, COSHH assessments, Fire risk assessments, compliance audits
- Support production of RAMS
- Lead accident and incident investigations
- Carry out management system audits and inspections on site
- To provide training and coaching to operational teams in specific matters e.g. Tool box talks
- Assist with completion of returns to work and sickness absence
My client is looking for a candidate who has previous experience within a manufacturing type background within carpentry, sheet metal or large heavy items.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Rebecca Hawker directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com