Recruiter (357594) Cockrell Hill, Texas
|Salary:||USD38000 - USD38000 per year|
SNI has partnered with a reputable non profit organization near downtown Dallas. This position requires candidates with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Job Responsibilities Overview
• Source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job.
• Establish and maintain employer contacts to facilitate placing clients in appropriate jobs.
• Review cover letters, assess interview performance and schedule interviews with employment partners.
• Market and advocate the brand to drive new recruiting sources
• Advising consumers to assist them in understanding and overcoming barriers to employment.
• The specialist will work closely with the HR department to facilitate a smooth on-boarding process.
Education And Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in social services or business related field.
• Equivalent combination of education and relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
• Experience in Talent Acquisition is preferred with knowledge of employment placement techniques.
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
• Minimum of two years staffing work experience.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, systems, such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Motivating, developing and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet goals, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
38k salary annually
Apply now for immediate consideration!