Digital Network Deployment Engineer- DIRECT HIRE (BBBH28758) New York, New York
- This position is responsible for all aspects of installation and onsite support of the Digital Network.
- Primary tasks are to develop technical solutions for field installations, provide knowledgeable resources for construction crews (typically outsourced) during an installation or technical deployment, and to provide third level support when field service is required.
- Production of system drawings and other technical documents as required.
- Will require travel.
- Provide technical solutions for site design, including network design, accessibility and/or bracket/mounting design.
- Troubleshoot system failures with field service or on site as necessary.
- Deep understanding of computer networking. Ability to perform network management tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow complex instructions through to completion, with minimal supervision. Ability to solve issues independently.
- Perform construction management and oversight for wide-scale deployments.
- Teach/train deployment personnel and field service personnel on best practices for installation and maintenance of digital devices.
- Configure/provision digital devices for their specific environment.
- Must be able to interface with client personnel about work environments, permits, work orders and other procedural issues.
- Must work in a professional and efficient manner.
- Must be able to climb and work at heights.
- Working knowledge of wireless technology and networking protocols. Ability to perform RF survey/ measurements using off the shelf tools
- Reporting on installation progress.
Physical/Mental Demands, Environment:
- Lifting is required.
- There will be long periods of standing and/or walking.
- There will be work in a warehouse environments and outdoor environments during inclement weather.
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access), AutoCAD a plus.
- Proficiency in network management and design tools.
- Ability to learn new technical tools as necessary.
- Very detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize/handle assignments and deadlines.
- Ability to handle the tasks associated with a fast paced environment.
- Non-standard work hours.
- Ability to keep company information confidential.
- Must be able to be Climb or Right of Way certified.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at 858-703-6733 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/