DSEAR Inspector- 12 month contract (RM38421) Berkshire, England
|Salary:||GBP400 - GBP400 per day|
TSA Ltd are recruiting on behalf of our client, an international civil engineering and MEICA contractor specialising in the water, highways and power sectors.
They require a DSEAR Inspector on a freelance basis to work within their Joint Venture partnership on Thames Water sites. This role is required due to an increase in work load on the framework.
Main duties include;
- Inspect or Verify Electrical Installations in Hazardous Areas
- Produce the initial Hazardous Area Inspection Sheets for DSEAR and Electrical inspections for the Hazardous Area Installation Inspection Certificates.
- CompEX 1,2,3 and 4 or 9 and 10 (the role will also require CompEX 5 and 6 if Dust present)
- Design Qualification 2400 or equivalent and City & Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspecting
- Must hold the latest wiring Regulation Certificate and must be fully Experienced with a Minimum of 5 Years Experience working in DSEAR Areas.