DSEAR Verifier- 12 months contract (RM54820) Berkshire, England
|Salary:||GBP400 - GBP400 per day|
TSA Ltd are recruiting on behalf of our client, an international construction company who operate across the highways, water and power sectors. Due to an increase in workload on their Thames Water Joint venture, they require a freelance DSEAR Verifier for a minimum of 12 months.
Main duties include;
- Carry out DSEAR Verification and produces the Verification Report to a high standard
- Hazardous Area Risk Assessment Course BASEEFA or CompEX 12 and 13
- Must have a good understanding of Electrical Risk and Mechanical Risk
- Excellent auditing skills a working knowledge of the BS Standards and relevance to the Regulations
- Lead Design Knowledge and Experience (this will also include Experience in Construction)
- Be able to call on specialist knowledge if concerns raised during the Verification process and be capable of holding high level technical dialogue, with specialist knowledge specialists.
- A minimum of 3 years site experience is essential as this role can't just be based from the office
Your training must be relevant to the Risk, Example Gas for the Sewage works and Dust if Relating to pelletise or Sewage Dust, or Polyelectlyte Powder.