Entry-Level Warehouse/Manufacturing (ENTRY05388) Virginia Beach, Virginia
|Salary:||USD15 - USD15 per hour|
$1,050/Week & Weekends OFF- Entry-Level Warehouse/Manufacturing Position Hiring Immediately.
PeopleShare has an immediate opportunity for a entry-level warehouse/manufacturing in Virginia Beach, VA. Don't miss out on the opportunity to launch your career in a state-of-the-art manufacturing campus.
What's in it for you? This Entry-Level Warehouse/Manufacturing opportunity offers:
- 40 hours straight time & 20 hours of OPTIONAL overtime available weekly
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door and advance with a growing company
- Growth, Stability, and WEEKLY pay
Job Details for Entry-Level Warehouse/Manufacturing:
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 5:00PM - 3:00AM
- Pay Rate: $15/ hour
- Full time
Job Responsibilities & Description for Entry-Level Warehouse/Manufacturing:
- Assist sheet metal mechanic on cutting and bending sheet metal
- Installing sheet metal panels using screw gun and riveters
- Prepping, grinding, priming, painting, cleaning, and insulating enclosure frames
Job Requirements for Entry-Level Warehouse/Manufacturing:
- Lifting, pulling, pushing items weighing 50 pounds
- Frequently climb up and down ladders and scaffolding
- Some experience in Construction, Warehouse, Assembly, Packing, Picking, Loading, Unloading, Shipping, or Receiving is preferred not required.
Why work at PeopleShare:
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Immediate access to Employee Wellness Program
- Health benefits
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.