Inventory Management Lead
Location: Bristol, England
Inventory Management Lead
A global lead in Aerospace, Security and Defence is looking for an experienced and time served Inventory Management Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
• Mobilising the Inventory Management Service
• Overall responsibility for delivery of the LSC Inventory Management requirements, including the management of purchasing and repair capabilities, storage and transportation activities, disposal management and technical support
• Attending and actively participating in meetings with the Authority
• Satisfaction of Key Performance Indicators against Inventory Management service
• Rectification of any Key Performance Indicator shortfalls
• Manage the execution of purchasing and repair capabilities to satisfy First Order Demand requirements, including supply chain and subcontractor performance
• Provide planning, management and supervision to deliver safe and effective inventory management across sites
• Provide technical advice on Inventory Management for the procurement of storage and operations services
• Manage the execution of inventory distribution activities including the oversight of contractor's storage and transportation team
• Manage the execution of technical support activities including ILS, obsolescence management, configuration management and release control point
• Prepare monthly reports for including; safety performance, performance against SLAs, performance against KPIs, financial reporting, project forecasting and forward planning
You should be able to:
• Demonstrate significant experience of working within the inventory management field
• Proven track record of delivery within a large project environment.
• Excellent communication skills and experience of positive stakeholder engagement, working with team members as well as customers on a regular basis.
• Leadership skills to motivate and drive a team of people to deliver the task on time.
• Demonstrable experience in solving problems and using critical thinking skills to devise plans of actions and to counter problems before they arise.
• Intellectual capacity to deal with complex issues - and work within supply chain and operations
• Hold UK residency
• Have been in the UK for over 5 years
• Worked within the aerospace and engineering industry
• Worked within the security and defence sector
• Hold SC clearance
Our leading high-tech client offers an award-winning pension scheme along with an incomparable welfare package.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".