MI Analyst - Birmingham - £32,000 + 10% Bonus (BBBH1259) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum + 10% bonus|
Recann Recruitment is currently looking for an talented MI Analyst to join our client in Birmingham.
The MI Analyst will work collaboratively as part of a team alongside multiple internal and external stakeholders and support them with the production and enhancement of MI to support business operations, sales and service. This growing and supportive team will assist the best candidates develop knowledge of analysis and reporting and provide an opportunity to use various MI reporting tools.
Reporting directly into the MI Manager, you will be given a first hand opportunity to implement new internal processes; trial new technology and enhance existing reports requested by senior management and long-standing clients. In order to be considered for this role its imperative the following accountabilities are documented with in a CV:
- Produce Standard Business Reports and Dashboards on a Daily / Weekly / Monthly basis
- Design, Develop, Maintain and Integrate required Reporting for Areas as needed on an ad-hoc basis
- Provide detailed reports to support forecasting, as well as creating "what-if" scenarios
- Querying data across multiple data sources
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (2007/10) including VBA, Macros, Pivot Tables, Lookups, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including ability to build queries, reports, etc
- Good data handling and organisational skills.
- Proven troubleshooting, debugging and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Tableau (or other BI tool) to produce dynamic reports and dashboards is beneficial
- Administration and ownership of CRM system and processes
- Processing and submitting quarterly intermediary reports to external regulators covering company policies to comply with industry regulations
Furthermore it is critical that you have a high attention to detail with advanced numerical skills and the ability to prioritise workload effectively with the evolving requirements of the business.