Business Analyst - Leeds - £35,000 - £50,000 (BBBH1471) Leeds, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP50000 per annum|
A leading award winning business based in the heart of the city of Leeds is currently recruiting a talented Business Analyst.
The key activities of this role include Business Planning, Class Performance Reviews, Reserving and regional forecasting and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with Software Development teams or alternatives previously worked at either a Software House or Digital Agency.
- Broad technical understanding across various methodologies, platforms, tools and languages.
- significant experience of gathering and analysing business requirements and communicating these to technical teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen and to express themselves in the most appropriate way to the various audiences that they will be required to deal with.
- Proven exposure interacting directly with end users and technical project teams.
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently, covering the end-to-end project lifecycle through to full systems implementation/delivery
- MS SQL structure and data analysis skills including SQL reporting.
If this role is of interest please get in touch it would be great to hear from you!