Project Manager / Consultant (BBBH3204) Wilmslow, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP450000 per annum + Medical Insurance|
Project Manager | Consultant – Business Process, Change and Software Implementation
Consulting and Professional Services
up to £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + Excellent Benefits and career progression opportunities
The company: A rapidly expanding enterprise SaaS business with thousands of users in over 60 countries worldwide, with a product that helps customers to win, deliver and manage projects profitably.
The organisation are looking to expand their consultancy offering and are looking for an ambitious Project Manager / Consultant to help them achieve this! Examples of the Consultancy services being offered includes:
Onboarding – supporting new clients as well as supporting existing clients that have recently undertaken an acquisition or merger.
Project Consultancy – supporting clients to develop an effective programme management framework that supports the successful deliver of their projects, including performing reviews into individual projects in order to identify lessons learned and areas for future improvement.
System Consultancy – supporting clients maximise the functionality of Software by delivering training, workshops and providing insights on the project and financial data stored in within the Software
Business Process Consultancy – supporting clients effectively embed software into their business processes by developing Process Maps and Standard Operating Procedures as well as performing reviews into key processes such as expenses, sickness absences, performance management, core financial controls etc.
- Guide customers through smooth implementation of the Software, assuming role of onboarding Project Manager.
- Supporting clients to develop strong business processes and delivering training sessions that maximise the benefits of the product.
- Transfer existing data to set the path for performance of the product.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of onboarding projects
- Key client contact
- Provide ongoing consultancy to help clients maximise the benefit of the product.
- Help clients to design, document, and implement strong business processes around the product
- Build dashboards and reports for clients using the products in built BI tools
Skills and experience sought:
- Previous experience in providing professional services to clients either working in a consultancy or project management/implementation management role with multiple/concurrent projects.
- Experienced in support business change within complex organisations
- Experienced delivering multiple projects/engagements at one time
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build long lasting relationships.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Capable of driving change and confidence in leading meeting and the ability to challenge status quo.
If you have the required skills and looking for a company that puts its people first, and opportunities for personal development and progression then click apply.