QA Software Tester (BBBH2938) Wilmslow, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annum|
Your responsibilities will include:
- working with software developers and project support teams
- identifying business requirements
- User Acceptance Testing
- performance testing
- writing and executing test scripts
- Proficiency in testing software applications written using Java
- running manual and automated tests
- working towards departmental and project deadlines
- quality assurance
- providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- designing tests to mitigate risk
- presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- working on multiple projects at one time
- communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Hold a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Hold an understanding/appreciation of Agile/Scrum (desirable)
- Holds at least a years of experience within a commercial environment
- Experience testing Software/Web applications
- Exposure to C#, SQL, ASP.NET (Desirable)
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified (desirable)
How to apply...
If this opportunity sounds appealing please submit an application at your earliest convenience.