Full Stack Developer - Bristol - £30,000 - £42,000 (BBBH1222) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP42000 per annum + Pension, Private Health, Life Insurance|
Recann is currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity with an award winning client based in the heart of Bristol.
Global organisation which provides high quality solutions for the Private sector in knowledge management. They going through a really exciting period of growth and are implementing a lot of new and dynamic solutions into the business.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining high quality software products and services for professional users. You will be providing guidance for junior developers and building a culture of knowledge sharing.You will work on back-end, front-end and other associated technologies to build and maintain software products.You will also participate in and promote a culture of pair programming, code reviews, writing technical specifications and collaborating closely with other people.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hands-on experience in developing, designing and scaling complex systems.
- Demonstrated technical development expertise and solid engineering fundamentals.
- Proficient in working with SQL and/ or other database technologies
- Minimum of 2 years commercial development experience.
What you'll get in return
This is a company which is a pleasure and a great satisfaction to work for. You will have ownership of ideas, real impact on the final product and your efforts will be rewarded.Apart from competitive salary you will get:
- 25 days of holidays which increase with years of service
- 35 hour (full time), Monday to Friday 9 am - 5pm (with 1 hour for lunch) working week
- Life Assurance - three times salary (non-contributory)*
- Exceptional Healthcare Insurance
- Unbeatable Company Pension Scheme - up to 12%
- Company sick pay.
- Your birthday off!