Fully remote Software Development Manager (BBBH2918) England
|Salary:||GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum|
Fully remote Software Development Manager
Are you a Software Development Manager who's seeking an exciting new challenge or a Lead Developer looking for that next step up?
Recann has partnered with a top 100 industry leading company who is on the lookout for a Software Development Manager to proactively lead, develop and mentor a team of highly talented Software Developers and QAs.
Despite the pandemic, they are constantly growing and will continue to innovate in order to stay on top of their game. The ideal person will have excellent team management skills as you'll be leading teams across various locations, therefore must be able to motivate your colleague to enjoy deadlines are met. Also, display bags of passion about developing excellent products and high quality code.
- Agile experience to ensure the best practice approaches are adopted and maintained Contribute regularly to discussions regarding internal process and system improvements
- Build solutions end to end from design through to deployment
- Able to offer insight into process improvement, quality assurance and best practice
- Can clearly explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Possess excellent process and documentation experience, authoring and presenting technical specification and solution architectures
- Present ideas/solutions clearly to both clients and colleagues
- A problem solver with ability to develop creative solutions for challenging problems
- Use your technical experience when reviewing and auditing legacy code
- Experience of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
Excellent benefits including:
- A great team spirit with regular team events, internal and external workshops.
- Use latest AI technology
- Structured career plan
- Plenty of autonomy
If you are driven and want to be part of a movement to fundamentally change an industry, get in touch with me today!!