Chef de Partie (VC9915) Thirsk, England
|Salary:||GBP23000 - GBP24000 per annum + Share of Tips & Live In available|
Job Title – Chef de Partie
Reference No. – VC9915
Salary - £23,000 - £24,000
Job Type – Permanent
Location – Thirsk
Recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join the team at a 2 Rosette award-winning restaurant in the Thirsk area, this is a full-time position offering competitive rates of pay up to £24,000 plus a share of the tips and the chance to take advantage of the reasonable live in costs. The successful applicant will have relevant kitchen experience and worked in a Rosette environment and be experienced working with fresh, local and seasonal food in a well-run and organised venue that prides itself on fantastic quality food in a special venue.
The Company – This award winning 2 Rosette restaurant has been situated in the Thirsk area for nearly 30 years and offers an eclectic mix of modern British classic dishes in a classy restaurant area supported by a private dining experience that is perfect for all special occasions. Food is served 7 days a week from 12 noon offering a variety of different day part menus including an afternoon bar food service.
- To support the kitchen team to a 2 Rosette standard
- To assist in training, motivating and developing the staff below you
- Ensure all relevant kitchen documents are up to date
- Comply with all Health & Safety, Food Safety and COSHH Requirements
- Ensure good communication throughout the kitchen department
- Attend meetings as requested by management
- Be actively involved in the management of stock and staff alongside the Senior kitchen team
- Has in depth knowledge and experience of food and working with quality fresh ingredients
- Knowledge of Food Safety, Health & Safety and COSHH
- Experience in a Rosette standard venue
- Relevant Catering Qualifications including NVQ & Food Safety
- Experience working in a similar restaurant environment
- Access to your own transport
Benefits – The role of Chef de Partie is offering a very competitive basic salary of up to £24,000 per year, with a share of the generous tips on top, to work split shifts 5 out of 7 days per week. There is the possibility of live in accommodation for the right candidate and you will be expected to complete between 45 and 55 hours, you will be paid overtime for hours completed above 55 based on a pro rata basis. Chef tops and aprons are provided and will be laundered on site, so you will only have to supply trousers and appropriate footwear. Full training to reach the standards of the venue will be given by the Executive & Head Chef.
For further details please contact Rob Lazenby at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 and email your CV to email@example.com