Chef (BK4239) Bridlington, England
|Salary:||GBP8.21 - GBP15 per hour|
Job Title – Chef
Salary - £8.21 - £15.00
Job Type – Temporary
Location – Bridlington
I am looking for hard working, motivated and positive chefs of various levels up to Head Chef for numerous placements across the North Yorkshire area in restaurants, pubs, hotels and entertainment venues enjoying pay rates up to £15 per hour depending on your experience.
The Company – Working for an independent hospitality company based in North Yorkshire you will enjoy competitive rates of pay on a weekly basis.
- Work to produce high quality food at every service
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene, health and safety and cleanliness of the kitchen and stock areas.
- Prepare, cook and serve food as specified by the venue and to ensure that the food meets the appropriate specification.
- Assist in the food preparation and service when work as part of a team
- Assist in the food ordering process where required
- Able to travel at short notice
- Relevant Catering Qualifications (City & Guilds 706/1/2/3 or NVQ)
- Experience working in a professional kitchen
- Understand basic cooking methods
- 2 working references
Benefits Temporary Chefs are required to work flexible working hours across various placements, experiencing multiple style venues earning up to £15 per hour depending on their experience. They will be paid weekly and accrue holiday pay as they work, you will be in control of your own availability and having the ability to travel would be ideal as no transport is provided.
For further details please contact Rob Lazenby at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org