Chef de Partie (VC7708) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP17000 - GBP19000 per annum + Share of Tips|
Job Title – Chef de Partie
Reference No. – VC7708
Salary - £17,000 - £19,000
Job Type – Permanent
Location – Scarborough
This Chef de Partie role is a great opportunity for a young enthusiastic chef to shine alongside the Head Chef and Sous Chef where they will have a chance to work on new menu dishes and bring their ideas to the table as specials and menus are created. The successful chef will be working in a fast paced up to date kitchen environment where they will need to be able to communicate well and work on their own on occasions.
The Company – Situated in the Scarborough area is this family run dining pub and bar serving local, seasonal food on an ever-changing menu and specials board, serving up to 120 covers per day. This company is looking for someone who is willing to develop their skills in the kitchen which will help to drive the business forward. The applicant will need his/her own transport due to the location of the business
- To assist the Head Chef & Sous Chef in preparing and cooking the menu dishes ready to be sent to the restaurant.
- To ensure any special dietary requirements are met.
- To assist with organising deliveries and arranging the stock area to help with stock rotation.
- To assist the chefs with menu development.
- To adhere to all quality control systems, food safety and risk assessments, completing all documentation required legally and by the business.
- To assist in any way directed by the Head Chef.
- Minimum 1 year working in a fresh food kitchen environment
- Knowledge & experience of food safety legislation
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Own transport due to business location
Benefits – working as Chef de Partie you will be expected to work 5 out of 7 days up to 45 hours per week for a salary of up to £19,000 and you will also receive a share of the tips. Your working pattern will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays and you will be required to work split shifts due to the nature of the business
For further details please contact Rob Lazenby at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org