Chef de Partie (RL13021) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP24000 per annum + Share of Tips|
Job Title – Chef de Partie
Reference No. – RL13021
Salary - £20,000 - £24,000
Job Type – Permanent
Location – Scarborough
I am recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join the team at a stunning renowned Hotel on the Scarborough area, this is a full-time role offering competitive rates of pay with a share of the tips and the possibility of progression within the venue. The successful applicant will be experienced working with fresh, local and seasonal food and be comfortable preparing and serving up to 200 meals per day, they will be adaptable and have experience with lunches, afternoon teas, full dinner service & additional banquets and conferences. They will have to be able to fit into an existing team and report to the Head Chef.
The Company – This country house hotel is situated on the outskirts of Scarborough in the North York Moors National Park. Offering various dining options for lunch, dinner and private events including weddings and conferences. They are a great company to work for offering benefits such as live in accommodation for members of staff who are wanting to come from further afield.
- Work as part of the team preparing and serving up to 200 meals a day
- Communicate and liaise with other departments within the hotel
- Develop and provide imaginative food offerings
- Comply with all Health & Safety, Food Safety and COSHH Requirements
- Deal with deliveries and stock rotation, minimising wastage
- Assist in training of the junior members of the kitchen team
- Knowledge of Food Safety, Health & Safety and COSHH
- Experience working at Chef de Partie level or believe you are ready to progress
- Relevant Catering Qualifications for example NVQ or City & Guilds
- Experience working in a hotel environment or a venue that supports private functions and events
- Access to your own transport due to location or desire to live in
Benefits – The role of Chef de Partie is offering a competitive salary up to £24,000 depending on your experience and suitability for the role, you will be expected to work 5 out of 7 days and up to 45 hours per week and you will need access to your own transport due to the location of the venue. In the role you will receive a share of the tips from the venue, have access to meals while you are working & have the possibility of using the live-in accommodation that is on site.