Catering Assistant (RL13094) Thirsk, England
|Salary:||GBP8.95 - GBP8.95 per hour|
Job Title – Catering Assistant
Reference No. – RL13094
Salary - £8.95 per hour
Job Type – Permanent
Location – Thirsk, North Yorkshire
I am actively recruiting for multiple Catering Assistants for an education facility in North Yorkshire, the suitable candidates would be happy undertaking catering & cleaning duties for lunch, dinner & functions. They would also have to undergo full DBS checks as they would be working in a school environment
The Company – Situated in rural North Yorkshire this multipurpose venue serves up to 2000 meals per day, including banquets, weddings and conferences for up to 400 people.
- Working as part of the Food & events team providing an efficient and effective service to a broad range of customers, understanding their needs and working to meet these wherever possible.
- Setting up services, dining rooms and associated areas of service
- Undertaking food service to students, staff and guests in a polite and helpful manner
- Maintaining cleanliness of all areas
- Washing up including use of mechanical dishwasher and manual washing
- Preparing form and assisting at special functions
- Experience of providing a high level of culinary skills and customer service
- Happy to undertake a full DBS application process
- Awareness of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene
- Own transport due to business location
Benefit –The working week is 5 out of 7 days 40 hours a week working a variety of straight shifts rarely including evenings and weekends. The role of Catering Assistant pays £8.95 per hour and benefits include pension, meals on shift, subsidised gym, swim & golf memberships and the cycle to work scheme.