Chef de Partie (VC9909) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP18000 - GBP20000 per annum + Share of Tips|
Job Title – Chef de Partie
Reference No. – VC9909
Salary - £20,000
Job Type – Permanent
Location – Scarborough
A great opportunity is available to join the well-established team within the kitchen of a pub on the outskirts of Scarborough at a Senior Chef level, the company you will be working for is offering a starting salary of up to £20,000 depending on the level of experience of the candidate. You will have the opportunity to work alongside the Head Chef in delivering a first-class service for both the restaurant and the events side of the business working with fresh food and catering for up to 1,000 covers per week.
The Company – This privately-owned Pub is located on the outskirts of Scarborough, offering a well-balanced menu incorporating a mixture of grills, sharing dishes and typical British pub cuisine including a freshly prepared Carvery. The restaurant itself can seat up to 150 covers across various areas and serves food breakfast, lunch and dinner. As well as the restaurant service there is a well-established accommodation
- To be involved in the day to day running of the kitchen including preparation, cooking & presentation of fresh food.
- Be flexible with shifts with working patterns across breakfast/lunch & evening service
- Ensure all relevant kitchen documents are up to date
- Take an active role in all training and development programs
- Comply with all Health & Safety, Food Safety and COSHH Requirements
- Ensure all operational area are properly prepared for each daily service
- Be actively involved in stock management make the Head Chef aware of orders that are needed
- Knowledge of Food Safety, Health & Safety and COSHH
- A proven knowledge of using fresh ingredients
- Experience working with functions and events catering up to 100 covers
- Relevant Catering Qualifications
- Experience working in a similar catering venue
- Access to your own transport due to location of the venue
Benefits – The role of Chef de Partie is offering a salary up to £20,000 per year, you will be expected to work 5 out of 7 days and up to 45 hours per week, you would be expected to work a mixture of straight and split shifts including evening, weekends and Bank Holidays. You will need access to your own transport as the venue is located on the outskirts of Scarborough. In the role you will receive a share of the tips from the venue, have access to meals on duty & be able to take advantage of discounts at the other venues in the area on both food and accommodation.
For further details please contact Rob Lazenby at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org