Part Time Restaurant Supervisor (RL13125) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP9.5 - GBP10 per hour + Share of Tips|
Job Title – Part Time Restaurant Supervisor
Reference No. – RL13125
Salary - £9.50 - £10.00 per hour
Job Type – Permanent
Location – Scarborough
I am actively recruiting for a Part Time Supervisor in a Hospitality venue on the outskirts of Scarborough, the ideal candidate would have previous experience in a restaurant, pub venue and experience with bedroom management would be ideal. The successful candidate would be required to work up to 30hrs a week and be expected to cover two types of shifts which would include evenings, weekends and day times, they would also be comfortable in a busy fast paced venue working on the bar and on the floor in a restaurant style venue.. There is a good chance of progression within the company and the pay rate for this role is up to £10.00 per hour plus the opportunity to earn tips on top of this.
The Company – This is a privately-owned venue in Scarborough that operates a 7 day a week food and drink service across all day parts including breakfast due to the rooms located above the venue. In its busy periods they are serving up to 1,500 covers per week with space to cater for functions and events up to 80 people and holds weddings, corporate events and parties.
- To manage the FOH & Bar teams on the floor of the venue
- With the support of the Senior Management team develop the staffing and training the junior members of the team
- Taking lead with hotel guests for check in and check outs
- Assisting in the delivering of functions and events in the venue
- Involvement in the Food Safety in the kitchen and assist the kitchen team when needed
- Represent the venue at all levels ensuring business continuity, focused leadership and excellent customer service.
- Investigation of shortfalls or overspends against budgets and develop measures to rectify variations so that the overall budgetary targets are realised.
- Ensure the company’s Health and Safety Policy is fully promoted and arrangements have been made to carry out the policy.
- Be responsible for the actions and work performance of all staff.
- Ensure staff training is identified and delivered as required including COSHH, Food Hygiene, Manual Handling and First Aid.
- To review customer complaints, feedback explanations and take remedial action as required.
- This role requires the successful candidate to have experience in a similar style venue on the bar and FOH service
- Appropriate level of experience and understanding of delivering a high-quality dining experience in a restaurant/pub venue.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills at levels appropriate for the Account abilities of the Post.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment catering for high volumes of covers
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to train staff to the required standard of the group. Preferable
Benefits – The role of Part Time Supervisor is offering a pay rate up to £10.00 per hour on a permanent contract with hours up to 30 per week., you would be expected to work 8 hour shifts mainly working straight shifts, but there may be a possibility you would need to work some split shifts involving evening, weekends and bank holidays. Ideally you would require your own transport although there is a bus route. Alongside your salary you will have the opportunity to earn tips from the customers, discount on food and accommodation at this site and others within the group, meals on duty