Casino Gaming Supervisor (BRI-CGS) Brighton, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP25000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
We are looking for a Gaming Supervisor to join our supremely professional team beside the sea at Brighton Marina.
Part of the Metropolitan Gaming group, our Rendezvous Casino is the right choice for your next steps in your career.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you must have previous experience working as a casino dealer, having the ability to host live gaming tables and fully aware of the compliance and social responsibilities ensuring all can continue to enjoy our facilities offered.
Various shifts on a rolling rota that includes weekends and night shifts with flexibility to provide service and contact at varying times dependent upon the needs of the business and the delivery of project work. Hours worked beyond a normal working week will not be entitled to receive additional pay or time off in lieu of the exception of working on a public holiday.
Take overall charge of the gaming operations in the club in the absence of senior management. Otherwise support and assist senior management in ensuring that:-
- All gaming operations are carried out to optimum standards of efficiency.
- Outstanding levels of customer service are delivered by the gaming team on a consistent basis in line with company expectations.
- You can proactively contribute towards discussions on the business at management meetings. This may include discussions of a commercial, procedural or people management nature.
- Supports the implementation of all internal and external marketing and sales activity.
- Gaming is conducted to the Rules of Casino Games and Company procedures and report any breaches promptly through the required reporting procedures.
- Always ensure that the club has the optimum level of suitably experienced staff to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Good communications are developed and encouraged throughout the club and with other clubs where necessary which includes the effective co-ordination of and liaison with ancillary departments is maintained.
- All information emanating from visits by officials of statutory bodies is passed to the Venue Director and/or Casino Manager on duty.
- Place a high priority on good customer relations on the casino floor. This duty includes having a good knowledge of players, their gaming methods, performance at the tables and their status in relation to cheque encashment.
- Supervise all staff with the job holder’s area of jurisdiction and ensure that standards of inspecting and dealing required by the Gaming Manual and other Company rules and procedures are adhered to. As and when required to carry out the duties of Inspecting.
- Ensure that all gaming equipment is functioning properly, ensure the maintenance of adequate floats and maintain an hourly report sheet with casino results and cash drop. Assist with the supervision of count procedures.
- Notify senior management immediately of any disputes that cannot be settled on the casino floor and of any customer requests that cannot be similarly settled.
- Junior members of team are developed by providing support, offering feedback on a regular basis and by following company procedures regarding development reviews, appraisals, or any other performance management tools.
- You can conduct investigations into staff absences, grievances, and disciplinary matters.
- When required you can conduct disciplinaries and grievance hearings at the request of senior management.
- To assist with identifying the potential of gaming staff to assist senior management to make informed decisions in relation to training, salaries, and promotion. To identify staff who are under performing and recommend remedial disciplinary action and to conduct appraisals as and when required.
- You actively promote and ensure company initiatives are followed concerning the engagement of employees.
COMPLIANCE AND SECURITY
- To ensure full compliance with company and legal procedures in all areas to include, for example, money laundering, gaming activity, health and safety, hygiene and fire regulations.
- To ensure all licensing laws are complied with and any breaches reported promptly through the required reporting procedures.
- To have a good knowledge of all forms of fraudulent behaviour in casinos.
REQUIRED SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS:
- A highly motivated individual with an extensive, stable experience in gaming.
- Constantly demonstrates a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Understands the concepts of profit and loss, cash flow and cost control.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with peers and subordinates, plus senior management.
- Able to develop strong, positive, and engaging relationships with customers.
- Experience in dealing with people management situations.
- Organized and efficient with administrative tasks.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Proactive, self-sufficient, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Has a passion for quality and customer service.
- Capable of working independently or collectively.
- A dynamic, forward-thinking approach.
- Solutions focused approach.
- Ability to critically analyse commercial, people and operational situations and offer viable solutions to issues and opportunities.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute towards a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
- PML qualification