Receptionist (BRI-REC) Brighton, England
|Salary:||GBP20880 - GBP20880 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
We are looking for a new face to join our brilliant reception team. Could it be you?
Part of the Metropolitan Gaming group our Rendezvous venue will be the right decision you are making in your future career with us.
The reception team is pivotal to our operations; hence your role is crucial to ensure our customers journey is as pleasant as possible and assisting with all customer enquiries.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you must have some form of previous experience working in a receptionist role having a strong attention to detail, ability to assist enquiries and have an exceptional telephone manner.
Proving your abilities will not go unnoticed!
The role requires the ability to work various shifts and a combination of shifts with flexibility to provide service and contact at varying times dependent upon the needs of the business.
- Meet and greet customers, assisting with any queries.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Look for opportunities to engage with our customers, by explaining the benefits of player rewards and assisting customers to sign up followed by demonstration of the player rewards journey.
- Receiving and logging telephone calls and other communications to the venue.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Courteous and friendly outlook.
- Good grooming and presentable.
- Front of house/reception experience in previous roles.
- Team player.
- Flexible attitude.
- Pro-active approach, able to work autonomously.
- Able to communicate on all levels including senior management.
- Good IT skills in normal Microsoft applications (Word, Excel,) and Lotus Notes.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or above and have the right to work in the UK.