Sous Chef (BRI-SC) Brighton, England
|Salary:||GBP30160 - GBP30160 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Brighton is famously recognised as one of the UK’s most open-minded cities, our Rendezvous Casino is perfectly positioned to reflect our Metropolitan Gaming’s open culture.
We are looking for a new face to join our kitchen team. Could it be you?
We understand it's our people who set us apart so, if you are a hard-working team player, we will help you develop your career and be the best that you can be.
Not only do we care about your development but we also have many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer our team:
- 40-hour working week
- Generous shift allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive - up to £600 (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you must have previous experience working in a kitchen environment, having a strong attention to detail, teamwork, and kitchen processes such following the compliance of food health and safety/hygiene standards and that these are always maintained.
Previous exposure of working in a kitchen environment would be essential to conducting duties required. For example, you will need to have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high standard of quality dishes produced from the kitchen and operations are moving efficient and effectively.
Proving your abilities will not go unnoticed!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen.
- Ability to motivate junior team members.
- High level of flexibility with the role and working hours.
- Qualification in Food Safety.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures.
- Good communication skills with peers and superiors and other departments.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Organised and methodical.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Show respect and appreciation to all
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please note that you must be 18 and have the right to work in the UK.