Sous Chef (BRI-SC) Brighton, England
|Salary:||GBP29000 - GBP29000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Brighton is famously recognised as one of the UK’s most open-minded cities, our Rendezvous Casino is perfectly positioned to reflect our Metropolitan Gaming’s open culture.
Part of the Metropolitan Gaming group, our Rendezvous Casino is the right choice for your next steps in your career.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you must have previous experience working in a kitchen environment, having a strong attention to detail, teamwork, and kitchen processes such following the compliance of food health and safety/hygiene standards and that these are always maintained.
Previous exposure of working in a kitchen environment would be essential to conducting duties required. For example, you will need to have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high standard of quality dishes produced from the kitchen and operations are moving efficient and effectively.
Proving your abilities will not go unnoticed!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen.
- Ability to motivate junior team members.
- High level of flexibility with the role and working hours.
- Qualification in Food Safety.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures.
- Good communication skills with peers and superiors and other departments.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Organised and methodical.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Show respect and appreciation to all
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please note that you must be 18 and have the right to work in the UK.