Loan Kit Assistant (38202) Frenchs Forest, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD65000 - AUD65000 per annum|
- Great opportunity with a Medical Device Company based at French’s Forest
- Permanent full-time role working Monday to Friday, standard work hours
- Fantastic salary of $65,000 plus super
About the company
Our client is a global Medical Device organisation who are passionate about enhancing clinical outcomes for patients. They have an incredibly supportive team, excellent mentors and training.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will be working as part of a team to pick, pack and prepare medical loan kits as well as receiving and checking incoming products/kits.
- Picking / Packing
- Heavy lifting up to 20kgs
- Performing quality checks on loan kits
- Stock replenishment
- System data entry and monitoring inventory
- Arranging transportation
- General warehouse and administration duties
Skills and Experience
- Warehouse experience working within warehousing or loan kits is essential
- Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or HealthCare Industry experience is required
- Experience with SAP is desirable
- Great communication skills
- Patient Driven
- High Attention to Detail
- Process Orientated
- Positive “Can-do” attitude
- Available to start immediately
They have an incredibly friendly and fun team supported by excellent mentors.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Robert Middleton on 02 8877 8787 for a confidential discussion.