Warehouse Assistant (38542) Camperdown, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD60000 - AUD60000 per annum + plus super|
- Role available with a highly innovative medical device company based at Camperdown
- Permanent role with great working hours, Mon-Fri only.
- Excellent salary being offered - $60,000 plus super!
About the company
Our client is a large Medical Device organisation with a fast-paced, energetic work environment. They develop and distribute a huge range of medical diagnostic tools and devices, helping to improve lives.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will be working as part of a dynamic team picking, packing and preparing medical devices for distribution to hospitals and patients all across Australia.
- Pick and pack orders
- Preparing and dispatching orders
- Using inventory control systems to record changes in stock
- Use of RF Scanners
- Receiving, checking and putting away products
- General Warehouse duties
Skills and Experience
- Warehouse experience is essential
- Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or HealthCare Industry experience is required
- Experience using stock related systems would be advantageous
- High-reach Forklift experience/licence is advantageous but not essential
- High Attention to Detail
- Great Communication
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Highly reliable and dedication to performing to the best of your abilities
- Strong desire to learn new products and systems across the business
A very fast paced, fun and collaborative work environment backed by great leadership.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Robert Middleton on 02 8877 8787 for a confidential discussion.