Loan Kit Technician (38704) Arndell Park, Sydney, Australia
- Incredible opportunity with a Medical Device Company based at Arndell Park
- Ongoing temp assignment offering full-time hours working Monday-Friday
- Very competitive hourly rate plus super
About the company
Our client is a large Medical Device organisation with an excellent reputation in the industry. They have a fast paced and high-energy work environment supported by great leadership and training.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will make a vital impact on patient lives by being a part of a team picking, packing and preparing medical loan kits, as well as receiving and checking incoming products and equipment.
- Receiving and checking products
- System data entry and updating stock
- Putting away products / Inventory Control
- Pick and pack orders
- Prepare and Dispatch Orders
- General warehouse duties
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within warehousing or loan kits is essential
- Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or HealthCare Industry experience is required
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and with a sense of urgency
- Experience working with stock related systems would be advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Good communication
- Energetic team player
- Ability to commit to a long-term temporary assignment
- Available to start immediately
The company boasts a collaborative and inclusive work environment amongst a fun team of people.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Robert Middleton on 02 8877 8787 for a confidential discussion.