Warehouse Assistant (38502) Seven Hills, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD30 per hour + plus super|
- Located in Seven Hills.
- Potential for the assignment to be extended into the new year.
- Great team - friendly and supportive
About the company
A global medical device company focused on providing patients with advanced medical equipment to enhance their lives. With the patient always at the top of their mind, this organisation is driven to innovate and provide solutions that make a difference.
About the opportunity
In this role you will work as part of a team in all areas of the warehouse, improving functions within receiving, inventory and dispatch.
- Receiving and checking stock
- Operate a forklift
- Put aways and system entry
- Inventory control
- Cycle counts and stock taking
- Picking, packing, and preparing orders
- Heavy lifting up to 25kg's
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within warehousing in the medical device, pharmaceutical, hospital, animal health or healthcare consumable industry is essential
- Must have a valid forklift licence and experience using a forklift
- Experience working with a Warehouse Management System would be beneficial
- Energetic, driven, and passionate about helping others
- Ability to work with manual processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment
- Reliable and stable
- Physically fit with the ability to lift 25kg's.
- Willing to commit to a temporary assignment.
Busy team that is friendly, supportive, and stable.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Robert Middleton on 0288778787 or Michelle Vermaak on 0288778760 for a confidential discussion.