Warehouse Supervisor (38541) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
- Permanent full-time role available with a superb medical device company
- Standard working hours (no night shifts), Mon-Fri only.
- Excellent location – Macquarie Park NSW 2113
About the company
Our client is a large Medical Device organisation with a fast-paced, energetic work environment. They develop and distribute a huge range of medical diagnostic tools and devices, helping to improve lives.
About the opportunity
This role will be responsible for supervising and managing the on-time receiving and storage of inventory, as well as the pick & pack of customer orders. You will support warehouse functions and related tasks as directed by the warehouse & logistics manager. The role will work closely within the ERP system’s customer order demand, urgent requests and within quality approved processes.
- Ensure appropriate allocation of staff and resources to meet inbound and outbound targets
- Execute strategies to meet priorities and targets for outbound orders, including export orders
- Supervise daily cycle counts and inventory re-conciliation of stock variances
- Utilisation of company systems whilst seeking improvements to the system/processes
- Act as a site manager when the Warehouse and Logistics Manager is unavailable.
- Leading the team by example and helping with receiving, checking and putting away products
- Being proactive and helping to complete general warehouse duties
Skills and Experience
- Warehouse Supervisor experience is essential
- High-Reach Forklift licence and experience is essential
- Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or HealthCare Industry experience is strongly desired
- Experience utilising stock related and freight management systems is highly advantageous
- Exposure to Six Sigma / LEAN / Agile work environments is very beneficial
- Great communication (written and verbal)
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Highly reliable and dedication to performing to the best of your abilities
- Strong desire to learn new products and systems across the business
A very fast paced, fun and collaborative work environment backed by great leadership.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Robert Middleton on 02 8877 8787 for a confidential discussion.