B1.1 B737 NG Instructor (BBBH13050) Havana, Cuba
My client is a leading Basic Training centre with more than 23 years of experience, EASA Part 147 approved, provides specialized aeronautical education in categories B1.1 (Aeroplanes Turbine).
Role: B737 NG B1 & B2 Instructor
Pay: to be defined
Contract: CONTRACT. From 4th to 29Th July
- Deliver Theoretical and Practical trainings B1 and B2, for 737NG
- HF/Instruction techniques/Pt-66&147/MTOE training can all be done in house
- To hold an aircraft maintenance EASA licence at B1 and B2, endorsed with the aircraft type to be instructed (or the alternative to hold an engineering degree)
- To be in date for technical recurrent training (this is a requirement every 24 months anyway)
- Spanish Speaker
- Theoretical training is on and Practical training ON SITE at Cuba airport.
- Shift: Monday to Friday
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rodolfo Oliveira at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”