Helicopter Experimental Structural Technician (BBBH13203) Zürich, Switzerland
My client is currently developing a new-generation single-turbine helicopter, delivering high performance and offering the largest cabin in its class.
Role: Helicopter Experimental Structural Technician
Pay: To be defined on the basis of experience
Location: Zurich - Switzerland
Contract: Contract to December Renewable
- Carrying out any necessary parts replacing, and installation based on design documentation and relative job instruction
- Able to read and understand installation drawing
- Operate efficiently to conclude all on-site installation, repair, and test activities.
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda and follows the proper safety standard
- Operate equipment in a safe manner, and use proper technical publication.
- Be active part of assembly team, contributing to the execution of all activities (troubleshooting, installation, and testing).
- Repair sheet metal parts
- Building Metal brackets/supports
- Min. 2 years working experience in an aerospace company in part 21 or part 145 as Mechanic engineers.
- Is a plus EASA Part-66 Licence (Category B1)
- Proven experience as helicopter technician is mandatory.
- Practical skill on installation of mechanic component.
- English spoken & written: B2
- Technical degree or certification
- Previous experience as helicopters technician AW109,139,169,189
- Knowledge of Aviation Airworthiness and Operational regulations.
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment.
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and ability to identify customer oriented solutions.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in an environment where priorities can be quickly modified.
- High flexibility and ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts.
- Self-driven attitude and a team player.
- Attitude to share important information with colleagues.