Software Real Time & Embedded Engineer (BBBH13164) Milan, Italy
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets to fulfil their critical missions, by placing humans at the heart of the decision-making process.
ROLE:SOFTWARE REAL TIME & EMBEDDED ENGINEER
- Work in a scrum team with other software developers in agile mode
- Contribute to the requirement definition, to the software design and you will be involved with the architectural aspects of the software projects
- Develop, test and integrate
- Make estimations and give inputs for planning together with the team members
- Contributes to the improvement of existing technology platform and development methodologies through prototyping and patent proposal.
- Peers are recognised experts in the field - they will help you get up to speed and will gladly devote time to support your development
- Support project engineers that deploy our products with trouble-shooting, tuning and fault analysis
- You have solid know-how with embedded systems and real-time operating systems (e.g. micrium, FreeRTOS, VxWorks)
· You have familiarity with Coding Standard guidelines and applicable standards (e.g. MISRA)
- You can demonstrate knowledge in programming languages (C and C++)
· You master design and testing lifecycles in regulated environments
- You have experience of full product lifecycle: design and documentation, development, unit testing, refactoring, deployment and maintenance
- Great team spirit, creative mind, love to take responsibilities, passion for what you do.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You can demonstrate experience in debugging issues on an embedded device using standard laboratory equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, debugger, waveform generators, etc.)
Nice to have:
- You are familiar with the basic tools deployed in our infrastructure: DOORs, GIT, Jira
- You are familiar with build automation systems (Jenkins) and automation testing
- You have experience in scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- You are a graduated with a bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science with at least 3-5 years of experience in Firmware Development for real time embedded systems.