Java Software Engineer (JAVA GRAPHIC) (BBBH12538) Milan, Italy
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets to fulfil their critical missions, by placing humans at the heart of the decision-making process.
Role: JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER (JAVA GRAPHIC)
- Work in a scrum team with other software developers in agile mode
- Contribute to the requirement definition, to the software design and you will be involved with the architectural aspects of the software projects
- Develop, test and integrate
- Collaborate with your team to define and implement product interfaces
- Follow the design developing process to serve properly the meaning, perception and understanding of information
- Brief and animate the Design community by sharing your knowledge
- You master Java programming language
- You have experience in desktop application development with Java graphic libraries such as JavaFX or Swing or web development application using Framework like Spring
- You have good knowledge databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- You are familiar with the basic tools deployed in our infrastructure: DOORs, GIT, Jira
- You have in-depth knowledge of the technical standards governing the organization of graphic and textual elements
- You graduated with a bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science and you have significant experience within Agile team