Avionics Technician (BBBH13094) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
My client is a leading international provider of aircraft solutions in four different business lines (Actuation & Flight Control Systems, Landing Systems, Cabin Comfort Systems and Aircraft Services) for the Helicopter, Business and General Aviation markets.
Role: Avionics Technician (Part 145)
Location: Bensalem/Philadelphia, PA, US
Contract: Permanent Full Time
- Perform systems integration functions and installations in accordance with product
manufacturers’ requirements and “best standards” practices.
- Perform the activities, procedures, and processes that are involved in avionics systems
installations, troubleshooting, and product support.
- Inspect, service, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all avionics systems that perform
functions of communications, navigation, automatic aircraft flight control systems, etc.
- Follow maintenance manual guidelines, diagrams, and schematics to ensure testing and
repairs are performed in accordance with FAA requirements and procedures.
- Perform lab bench checks to include analysis, repair and calibration of avionics electrical
- Maintain and update records for each work order.
- May accompany flight crew to perform inflight adjustments and to determine and
record required post-flight repair work.
- Participate actively in productivity and quality improvement programs.
- Function as a key member of a highly motivated, high performing team.
STANDARDS AND PRACTICES:
- Create and maintain high standards and practices for all work performed on aircraft.
- Maintain currency and competency in skill sets.
- Comply with all mandatory programs, i.e., FOD Program, Tool Control Program, etc.
- Work as a key member of a high performing team dedicated on providing stateof-the
art quality installations.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support.
- A minimum of 23 years recent relevant experience.
- FCC General Radiotelephone Operator License (GROL) with radar endorsement
- FAAcertified Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic certification required.
- Ability to interpret schematics and technical drawings.
- Experience on Garmin, Honeywell, and other common avionics manufacturer’s a plus.
- Previous experience in repair with Transponders, Navcomms, Radars, DME, etc. a plus.
ADDITIONAL NOTES :
- Ability to move and lift 50 pounds during aircraft and component maintenance.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Previous relevant field experience with Agusta Westland AW109, AW119, and AW139
helicopters a plus. Will also consider similar type helicopters such as Bell 206, 407,222,
230/430, 212/412 and Eurocopter EC 120, 130, 135, 145 and AS 350, 365, and other
- Previous relevant experience with the Rolls Royce, Pratt and Whitney, and Turbomeca
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”